The Young Southeast Asian Leaders Initiative or YSEALI is inviting all passionate and driven youth to join the YSEALI Generation: ECommunity Workshop in Hanoi, Vietnam, on August 1-4, 2017. This will be an all-expense paid trip for those who are interested in expanding their knowledge base on advancing economic and social development at the community, national and ASEAN level. The workshop will also be a platform to hone your skills in negotiation, lobbying and advocacy.
Eligible applicants are the following:
- Aged 18-25 years old;
- Citizen of an ASEAN member country;
- A YSEALI member (if you are not yet a member, click this link);
- Able to speak and write in English;
- Deeply interested in the areas of economic engagement and business development, and has leadership potential; and
- Priority is given to those who have not yet attended a YSEALI workshop or fellowship.
Applications will close on MAY 29, 2017, so hurry up!
For more information about the workshop visit their website here. Or you can email them at firstname.lastname@example.org.
More announcements to come! Keep yourself posted! Follow this blog!